Friday, August 31, 2012

Grant Hart's Exciting News!

I found this press release when I logged on to Facebook this morning. Best news ever! Grant has been working so hard on this album; now it won't be too much longer before we all get to hear it!

"To Whom It May Concern;

"After six months of negotiation I have reached an agreement with a successful worldwide independent record label. It is the only label that I even considered to be appropriate for my double concept album called "The Argument." An announcement from the label will be coming along soon.

"I will let on that this label has a bit in common with Chuck Berry's label and the label who put out Dion and the Belmonts. On the surface it may seem like a game, but there is a face behind the name. Hint, hint.

"Looking forward, Grant Hart."

For the most current information regarding concert schedules, streaming audio, and a nice selection of videos, check out Grant's page on ReverbNation.


No comments: