Friday, March 16, 2012

Finally! Please help if you can!

I just got word on this excellent project this morning, and if there was ever a time when I wished I could WIN BIG in the lottery, this is it. Not for the perks I could get for being a big contributor. I wouldn't care if the director didn't give me a single extra thing for my contribution. Having the project completed would be enough, which is not to say I am ungrateful for the perks I'm being offered for my contribution. Au contraire. I think it's awfully nice that he is offering perks to folks who make a donation, but...

To quote immortal first words ever uttered to me by Grant Hart, albeit in an entirely different context, "It's about f*cking time!"

Director Gorman Bechard's next project is to a be a documentary about the life and times of Grant Hart. And it's about f*cking time the story got told, in my not-so-humble-opinion. A link to the fund-raising site is posted at the end of this entry; at least have a look at the promotional trailer, and if it moves you to part with a few bucks, great! Every little bit will help.

Every Everything

No comments: